Thursday 21 July 2011

For your (Prenter) eyes only...

Dear Prenter,
Hi, Prenter. Thank you again, because, though I might seem confident to you in writing, but, in truth, I'm always doubtful about my own capabilities, especially my writing. YOU, gave me that extra boost to my self-esteem!
          I love reading your blog too (unfortunately, there were some that I couldn't understand because I'm not from Netherlands), 'Refuse to choose' were simply lovely. I can feel your passion, your enthusiasm, your optimism in everything you do, and in every part, everyday of your life! LOVE it!
          So, in short, GO GIRL!

Yours sincerely,
RaeAnn

(p/s: It IS real hard to post a comment. ARGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH! Haha XP)

2 comments:

Challenge me. Criticize me. Inspire me.

I dare you to dare me. With your amazing comments.

Truth (no guts) or dare (comment)?